Pepe the Labradoodle

Half lab, half poodle, he's Pepe the labradoodle!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm 5 weeks old now!

Today Brian and Laura came to visit me for the second time! This time they brought some shiny metal box that kept beeping and capturing my likeness (more pictures here).


This week I had a lot more energy -- I was bounding around sniffing, climbing, licking, whining, and pawing for all that I had in me.


Eventually I got pretty tuckered out and slept for the majority of the morning. My masters were very snuggly.


Then I thought that I might want to wake up, but then I came to my senses and went back to sleep. Hey, it's the weekend after all.


Sadly, my masters had to leave me again. I was too sleepy to wake up on my own, so Laura picked me up in the most unnatural of ways:


After that, I think they might have gone to buy me a bunch of doggie things: toothbrush, bedding, bitter apple spray (so I won't bite their furniture), leash/collar, and more. I can't wait to see them again next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home