Pepe the Labradoodle

Half lab, half poodle, he's Pepe the labradoodle!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Born 9-14-2006

Hi. My name is Pepe, and I am a Labradoodle. That's 50% Labrador retriever (from my mom) and 50% poodle (from my dad).

I was born on September 14, 2006, and I was the only blond/yellow lab in my entire litter. All of my siblings are black like my mother. My yellow blood came from my grandparents.

When I turned four weeks old, my masters, Brian and Laura, came and picked me out. They let me play on their laps, tug on their shirts, and sleep in their arms. I couldn't stay awake for very long after 10 minutes of frantic activity checking them out. Even though the breeders let in other people and dogs, I could only pay attention to my new masters, Brian and Laura. The breeder had to show everyone how submissive I was by picking me up and looking me in the eyes. I had to look down and away first so that everyone would think I'm a submissive dog.

Right now I have soft, short blond hair. My dad's hair is curly, so we'll see if I take after my dad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home